Reclaiming School in the Aftermath of Trauma : Advice Based on Experience Hardback
by C. Mears
Teachers in schools where students have experienced trauma face particularly difficult challenges, for how is a teacher to promote academic growth and attainment of educational goals in such a situation?
Provides advice, understanding, and proven strategies for meeting the challenges that must be faced after a traumatic experience.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 233 pages, 12 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 233 p. 12 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/07/2012
- Category: Education: care & counselling of students
- ISBN: 9780230115804
- PDF from £34.00
- Paperback / softback from £37.69