The Life Cyclists : Fisher, Keynes, Modigliani and Friedman Hardback
by C. Read
Part of the Great Minds in Finance series
Read addresses the contributions of significant individuals to our understanding of financial decisions and markets.
Great financial theorists created the basis for what we now know as personal finance and this volume describes four great minds in finance that forever established the role of the rate of return and life cycle decision-making.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, X, 216 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/10/2011
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230274136
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £55.35