Regional Representations in the EU: Between Diplomacy and Interest Mediation Hardback
by C. Rowe
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
Offices in Brussels representing the interests of regional actors in the EU have carved out a niche position within Europe's expanding multi-level political system.
They are now the most visible indicators of the growing role played by EU regions.
How can we understand their contribution to EU governance?
What do they deliver to Europe's regions?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 245 pages, IX, 245 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/07/2011
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230220553
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95