The Hidden History of Bletchley Park : A Social and Organisational History, 1939-1945 Hardback
by C. Smith
This book is a 'hidden' history of Bletchley Park during the Second World War, which explores the agency from a social and gendered perspective.
It examines themes such as: the experience of wartime staff members; the town in which the agency was situated; and the cultural influences on the wartime evolution of the agency.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 238 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/08/2015
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9781137484925
- PDF from £16.15
- Paperback / softback from £16.89