This book explores an under-researched body of work from the early decades of the twentieth century, connecting plays, performances and practitioners together in dynamic dialogues.
Moving across national, generational and social borders, the book reads experiments in Britain during this period alongside theatrical innovations overseas.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, XI, 216 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/05/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230285781
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £46.65