'Queen Elizabeth: A Photographic Journey' allows the reader to travel aboard one of Cunard's ship's, the second largest ship to carry the Cunard colours.
The ultimate in luxury cruising awaits aboard Queen Elizabeth. From the three-story Royal Court Theatre, complete with box seating, to the opulence of the Queen's Room, the authors have captured the interior elegance of the ship.
Explore the areas not so easy to see with a tour of the engine room, stores, and the bridge before returning to the passenger areas to explore bars, lounges, restaurants, and cabins.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 120 pages, 200 COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS
- Publisher: THE HISTORY PRESS
- Publication Date: 01/01/2020
- Category: Transport: general interest
- ISBN: 9780750989411
- Paperback / softback from £15.75