Cambridge Latin Course : Cambridge Latin Course Book 3 Student's Book Paperback / softback
The leading Latin course worldwide Book III starts by looking at life in Roman Britain, particularly the towns of Bath and Chester, and in the process investigates religion, travel and communication and the Roman army.
Book III is full colour throughout, with a clear layout of stories and language notes.
Featuring a glossary for quick reference and comprehension questions, the book also includes a full explanation of language points and grammar practice exercises.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 188 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 22/03/2001
- Category: Languages other than English
- ISBN: 9780521797948
- Paperback / softback from £13.85