Lifecycles: Egg to Chicken Paperback / softback
Part of the LifeCycles series
How many eggs do hens lay? Where do hens build their nests? What do chicks eat? Discover the amazing stages of different life cycles and learn how different species are born, grow up and reproduce with this stunning series.
Packed with amazing photographs of every stage, labelled diagrams to explain growth and development, fascinating facts and discussion points for further learning.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, color photos
- Publisher: Frances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/02/2019
- Category: Farm animals (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781786036179