Poetry, Physics, and Painting in Twentieth-Century Spain Hardback
This book reads the work of Salinas, Guillen, Larrea, Diego, Alberti, Mendez, and Lorca in analogical relation with Cubism and with the revolutionary discoveries of modern physics.
Gala advances traditional criticism by considering these artists in the broader cultural context of Spain, Europe, and European Modernism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 252 pages, IX, 252 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2011
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230338357
- Paperback / softback from £48.95