Peace Philosophy in Action Hardback
Edited by Dr. Ravindra, Ph.D. Kumar
This book documents recent and historical events in the theoretically-based practice of peace development.
Its diverse collection of essays describes different aspects of applied philosophy in peace action, commonly involving the contributors' continual engagement in the field, while offering support and optimal responses to conflict and violence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 232 pages, IX, 232 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/10/2010
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230622401
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £45.85