Dresden Quilt Blocks Reimagined : Sew Your Own Playful Plates; 25 Elements to Mix & Match Paperback / softback
Embrace the art of quilting with simple instructions to create beautiful Dresden plate blocks.
Each variation looks unique and all are astonishingly easy to sew.
Use any and all of the twenty-five design elements, including four different edge treatments, a range of sizes, and an amazing variety of patterns, from sawtooth to flying geese.
Mix it up even more by fabric piecing wedges and using up to twenty different colours for each wedge.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, Halftones, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/08/2019
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781617457937
- EPUB from £15.35