Bank Behaviour and Resilience : The Effect of Structures, Institutions and Agents Hardback
by Caner Bakir
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions series
This book provides new interdisciplinary and comparative answers as to why banking sectors in 'liberal' and 'coordinated' market economies operated under a shared set of rules during the Global Financial Crisis.
Exploring the role of complex interactions among interdependent structures, institutions and agents defines this banking behaviour.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 214 pages, XVII, 214 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/02/2013
- Category: Behavioural economics
- ISBN: 9780230202474
- Paperback / softback from £57.75