Diving and Subaquatic Medicine Paperback
A reference to clinical diving medicine. Written for doctors and paramedics who are responsible for the medical needs of divers both on or under the water, this new edition retains the strengths of its predecessors, with the emphasis still firmly on practical management.
It features an improved section on the diving medical examination, changes to chapters on mortality statistics and drowning, new sections on habitat diving, breath-hold diving and technical diving, and many new illustrations.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 736 pages, 90 b&w illustrations, 8 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/06/2005
- Category: Diving & hyperbaric medicine
- ISBN: 9780340806296
- Mixed media product from £117.85
- PDF from £129.60