Constructing Suvarnabhumi : A Photographic Study during Construction of the New Bangkok International Airport Paperback / softback
This powerful collection of black-and-white photographs celebrates the construction of the new Bangkok airport.
Full-page photographs by the on-site architect portray the unexpected beauty of repeating patterns of steel, glass, and concrete combining to create a work of art in progress.
Cold clean lines, precisely repeating curves, negative and positive space, shapes within shapes in trusses and meshes-these are the raw elements of this superlative visual feast of architectural images.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 105 pages, 49 photos
- Publisher: Silkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Publication Date: 29/11/2006
- Category: Photographs: collections
- ISBN: 9789749361986