War Trauma and English Modernism : T. S. Eliot and D. H. Lawrence Hardback
by CARL KROCKEL
This is the first book to consistently read English Modernist literature as testimony to trauma of the First and Second World Wars.
Focusing upon T.S. Eliot and D.H. Lawrence, it examines the impact of war upon their lives and their strategies to resist it through literary innovation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 241 pages, XI, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/07/2011
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780230291577
- Paperback / softback from £49.85