Psychodermatology : The Psychological Impact of Skin Disorders Paperback / softback
Psychodermatology covers all aspects of how the mind and body interact in relation to the onset and progression of various skin disorders.
This book is the first text written by a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists, child specialists and dermatologists for all the health professionals who treat patients with skin problems.
They cover a broad range of issues affecting these patients, including: stigma, coping, relationships, psychological treatments, the impact on children, comorbidities, psychoneuroimmunology, quality of life and psychological treatments.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 170 pages, 4 Tables, unspecified; 1 Line drawings, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 18/08/2005
- Category: Health psychology
- ISBN: 9780521542296