On War Paperback / softback
Paperback / softback
On War is the most significant attempt in Western history to understand war, both in its internal dynamics and as an instrument of policy.
Since the work's first appearance in 1832, it has been read throughout the world, and has stimulated generations of soldiers, statesmen, and intellectuals.
Only a few left - usually despatched within 1-2 working days
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:752 pages
- Publisher:Princeton University Press
- Publication Date:01/06/1989
- Paperback / softback from £3.99
- Hardback from £9.90
- EPUB from £2.09
- eAudiobook MP3 from £17.60