National Identity in Global Cinema : How Movies Explain the World Hardback
by Carlo Celli
When themes of historical and cultural identity appear and repeat in popular film, it is possible to see the real pulse of a nation and comprehend a people, their culture and their history.
National Identity in Global Cinema describes how national cultures as reflected in popular cinema can truly explain the world, one country at a time.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 178 pages, 10 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 178 p. 10 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/01/2011
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230108820
- Paperback / softback from £15.55