Central Bank Independence : Cultural Codes and Symbolic Performance Hardback
Part of the Cultural Sociology series
By engaging in an ethnography of the social text of German, European and USA monetary affairs, this book introduces a new analytical framework that will enable practitioners and academics, particularly within sociology, economics, political economy, and political science, to gain a clear understanding of the role of culture in central banking.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, XIII, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/10/2012
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137268822
- Paperback / softback from £16.19