Language and Automata Theory and Applications : Second International Conference, LATA 2008, Tarragona, Spain, March 13-19, 2008, Revised Papers Paperback / softback
Edited by Carlos Martin-Vide, Friedrich Otto, Henning Fernau
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications, LATA 2008, held in Tarragona, Spain, in March 2008.
The 40 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 134 submissions.
The papers deal with the various issues related to automata theory and formal languages
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 500 pages, XIV, 500 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 06/10/2008
- Category: Computer programming / software development
- ISBN: 9783540882817