How Does Science Work?: Materials Paperback / softback
Part of the How Does Science Work? series
Learn about the different materials that are found in the world, from materials in the ground, to plant materials, to man-made materials.
Find out how we use materials on a daily basis. The topic of materials is approached in a simple and clear way.
The concepts are complemented by new artwork and specially-commissioned photography featuring children.
Each step-by-step experiment has been tried in the classroom and is illustrated with photography which encourages children's understanding.
Each book is bright, colourful and simple in its design.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full-colour photographs and diagrams
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 13/05/2014
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750282475