Paired with quotes from philosophers, rock stars, and other deep thinkers, these shoes are the visual interpretation of their words.
Simultaneously creative and contemplative, it gives shoe lovers/doodlers much more to think about than should the shoe match the purse.
Does it match their style? Their mood? Does it add depth and understanding to these ruminations on what it means to be human?
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes offers up a novel and interesting way to look at life and the shoe.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, line drawings throughout
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Publication Date: 02/09/2014
- Category: Colouring & painting activity books
- ISBN: 9780544301375