This is the first complete monograph on UN Studio, one of the most innovative and respected architectural practices working today.
Thirty-three buildings and projects are grouped into themes and presented in detail, from the initial diagram to the construction and final outcome, accompanied throughout by crisp colour photography and explanatory essays.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, With over 700 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/02/2008
- Category: Individual architects & architectural firms
- ISBN: 9780500287163