The Great Life Redesign : Change How You Work, Live How You Dream and Make It Happen ... Today Paperback
Never before have Australians worked so hard yet felt so unhappy. With anxiety rising at unprecedented levels, now is the time to stop and consider whether there could be another way to live. We renovate our houses, but what about our lives? The Great Life Redesign is an inspirational yet practical guidebook to help you reshape the life you have to create one you'll love.
The Great Life Redesign is an inspiring guidebook to help you reshape the life you have to create one you'll love. The practical, simple to apply techniques and inspiring personal stories included in this book will show you how.
Learn the secrets of one-on-one coaching with Caroline Cameron, an executive, career and lifestyle coach. Based on her experiences working with hundreds of professionals across Australia and beyond, she steps you through the process of designing a blue print for the life you really want.
- Helps the reader to create a blue print for making real and actionable change, including career, relationships, wealth and finances, health, home, personal growth, environment, leisure and spirituality.
- Use to instantly repair parts of your life that could be better or as a step-by-step plan for a major life renovation.
- Includes practical, simple to apply techniques and inspiring personal stories
- Written for professionals, middle income, burnt-out city slickers, corporate refugees, disillusioned 30-somethings, mid life crisis sufferers, baby boomers whose super and retirement dreams evaporated in the GFC, dedicated parents who want the best for their kids, and anyone who suspects that there's more to life but don't know what it is or how to get it.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 256 pages
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 13/02/2012
- Category: Small businesses & self-employed
- ISBN: 9780730377474