Drug Policy Harmonization and the European Union Hardback
Exploring the illegal drug issue in international context, this book looks at why harmonization has not already taken place at the European level.
It considers the desirability and viability of harmonization, examines the conflict between repressive and liberal drug policies and applies a multi-level governance lens to the issue.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 182 pages, X, 182 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/04/2011
- Category: Drug & substance abuse: social aspects
- ISBN: 9780230271869
- Paperback / softback from £50.59