Race-Class Relations and Integration in Secondary Education : The Case of Miller High Hardback
Part of the Secondary Education in a Changing World series
Eick explores the history of a comprehensive high school from the world views of its assorted student body, confronting issues of race, ethnicity, class, gender, nationality, and religion.
Her case study examines the continuities and differences in student relationships over five decades.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 225 pages, XIX, 225 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/11/2010
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9780230107083
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £45.85