Policing Wars : On Military Intervention in the Twenty-First Century Hardback
Part of the Rethinking Political Violence series
Holmqvist presents an original account of the relationship between war and policing in the twenty first century.
This interdisciplinary study of contemporary Western strategic thinking reveals how, why, and with what consequences, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq became seen as policing wars.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 175 pages, VII, 175 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/02/2014
- Category: Police & security services
- ISBN: 9781137323606
- PDF from £21.25
- Paperback / softback from £19.29