Speaking of Monsters : A Teratological Anthology Hardback
Employing a range of approaches to examine how "monster-talk" pervades not only popular culture but also public policy through film and other media, this book is a "one-stop shop" of sorts for students and instructors employing various approaches and media in the study of "teratologies," or discourses of the monstrous.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 326 pages, XVI, 326 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/07/2012
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230114500
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £52.19