Cambridge Global English : Cambridge Global English Stage 1 Learner's Book with Audio CDs (2) Mixed media product
Cambridge Global English is a nine-stage language-rich course for learners of English as a Second Language, following the Cambridge International Examinations curriculum framework. Learner's Book 1 provides the core input for Stage 1 with nine thematic units of study ending with an engaging project and opportunity for self-assessment.
Richly illustrated units contain six lessons, each developed around a unifying theme.
The materials feature skills-building tasks for listening, reading, writing and speaking. 'Writing tip', 'Language detective' and 'Words to remember' features highlight and focus on vocabulary development and language awareness.
Lessons include a variety of texts: factual and fictional, dialogue and poetry covering a range of topics.
Accompanying Audio CDs include listening material for Stage 1 Learner's and Activity Books.
CEFR Level: towards A1.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 144 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 22/05/2014
- Category: Educational: English language: reading & writing skills
- ISBN: 9781107676091