Management and Culture in an Enlarged European Commission : From Diversity to Unity? Hardback
by Carolyn Ban
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
This book explores how the European Commission faced the challenge of enlargement.
Based on extensive interviews, the work provides a lively and readable picture of life within the Commission, exploring how thousands of newcomers were recruited and socialized and how they changed the organization, including its gender balance.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XI, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/03/2013
- Category: Political structure & processes
- ISBN: 9780230252219
- Paperback / softback from £58.35