Race and Racism : An Introduction Paperback / softback
Race and Racism examines the foundations of race in American society from an anthropological perspective.
The book offers and accessible overview of a variety of perspectives and theories on the biology of race, the social context of race, ethnicity and ethnocentrism, and more.
The second edition features significant updates throughout, including more discussion of critical race theory, new biophysical research on human origins, new material on media and racism, new global examples, and additional material on how racism impacts a variety of ethnic groups.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 34 Halftones, black and white; 2 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 12/04/2018
- Category: Social discrimination
- ISBN: 9781442274594
- Hardback from £55.65
- EPUB from £82.80