The Politics of Public Deliberation : Citizen Engagement and Interest Advocacy Hardback
This ground breaking book provides empirical and theoretical insights into the interface between deliberative democracy and the rough and tumble of interest groups in advocacy politics.
It examines how deliberative ideals work alongside the adversarial realties of interest-based politics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 270 pages, XI, 270 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/11/2011
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9780230243484
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95