Fundamentals of Gifted Education : Considering Multiple Perspectives Paperback / softback
The field of gifted education is characterized by a perplexing array of perspectives concerning such fundamental issues as definition, identification, curriculum, social and emotional development, and underserved populations.
Fundamentals of Gifted Education provides a coherent framework for planning effective programs, providing appropriate educational services, and evaluating programs for the gifted.
Parts are organized around fundamental issues confronting the field and follow a common structure: an introductory chapter that provides an overview of the theme of that part as well as guiding points and questions for the reader followed by representative point-of-view chapters written by leading experts that provide varied perspectives on the topic at hand.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 548 pages, 24 Line drawings, black and white; 35 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/08/2017
- Category: Education: care & counselling of students
- ISBN: 9781138192386