J.K. Lasser's Taxes Made Easy for Your Home-Based Business : The Ultimate Tax Handbook for the Self-Employed PDF
Part of the J.K. Lasser series
* Completely updated for all the new tax laws
* Capitalize on every deduction!
* Sole proprietor, corporation, or partnership?
The Ultimate Guide to Running a Tax-Efficient Home-Based Business
The advantages of operating a home-based business are countless, but what many owners don't realize, and are often not prepared to handle, are the host of complex tax issues surrounding a home-based business. The completely updated Fifth
Edition of J.K. Lasser's Taxes Made Easy for Your Home-Based Business clarifies the current tax environment with regard to home-based businesses, and shows you how to make the most of the new tax laws.
This perennial guide answers home-based business owners' questions, with a special focus on the changing tax laws and deductions for the home office. Expert advice and in-depth insights will help you avoid costly mistakes and take advantage of opportunities you would otherwise miss.
Critical coverage will help you:
* Navigate the details of the new tax laws and IRS rules
* Increase your knowledge of deductible expenses
* Keep your records up to IRS standards
* Organize and run a home-based business for maximum tax benefits
* Make filing easy by utilizing sample tax forms
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 17/02/2003
- Category: Taxation
- ISBN: 9780471430933