Group Responsibility : A Narrative Account Hardback
Drawing on work in social psychology, narrative ethics, and feminist philosophy, the author presents a new account which answers the standard objections while also giving practical guidance to individuals who take their group-related responsibilities seriously.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, VIII, 184 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/02/2014
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137358653
- Paperback / softback from £48.25