Rivers of the United Kingdom Hardback
Part of the Young Explorer: Exploring Great Rivers series
This book takes readers on a journey along some of the UK's most important rivers, including the Thames, Severn, Avon and others.
Readers can find out about the plants and animals that live there, the towns and cities the river passes through, and why it is important for the local economy and environment.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/01/2018
- Category: Nature, the natural world (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474754002
- Paperback / softback from £7.49
- Electronic book text from £8.19