Rivers of the World Hardback
Part of the Young Explorer: Exploring Great Rivers series
This book takes readers on a journey along some of the world's most important rivers, including the Amazon, Nile, Mississippi and others.
Readers can find out about the plants and animals that live there, the places the river passes through, and why it is important for the local economy and environment.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/02/2018
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474754019
- Paperback / softback from £7.49
- Electronic book text from £8.19