Rebel Women : Discover history through fashion Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Hennie Haworth
Part of the Dress-up Paper Dolls series
Clothes tell stories of power, of oppression, of celebration, and of tragedy--discover the lives of 16 strong women through the clothing of their time: Hatshepsut, Hydna of Scione, Aurelia Cotta, Boudicca, Murasaki Shikibu, Joan of Arc, Elizabeth I, Catherine the Great, Buffalo Calf Road Woman, Emmeline Pankhurst, Marie Curie, Coco Chanel, Marilyn Monroe, Althea Gibson, Wangari Maathai, and Valentina Tereshkova.
Press out the paper dolls at the back of the book, cut out the costumes, and start dressing up!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher: b small publishing limited
- Publication Date: 01/04/2018
- Category: Press out & kit books
- ISBN: 9781911509226