Egyptian Treasures : Age 8-9, Average Readers Paperback / softback
Part of the White Wolves Non Fiction series
The White Wolves brand is known for providing engaging books that children want to pick up, at a range of different reading levels.
The new non-fiction strand reflects the range of non-fiction texts that children will come across in the real world, from guidebooks to cookbooks.
They provide a fresh, high-interest look at core geography, history and science topics, and are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching non-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Colour photographs and graphics
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/07/2009
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781408112984