Individual Liberty Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Graham Ross
Part of the Exploring British Values series
Individual liberty means the right to be free to enjoy rights and privileges.
In Britain we are free to read what books we like, make friends with whoever we want, and to go to whatever school clubs interest us.
This book explores what lies behind the fundamental British value of individual liberty and how it affects people who live in Britain.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/08/2018
- Category: Citizenship & social education
- ISBN: 9781474740814
- Hardback from £11.19
- PDF from £2.63