Kid's Box Levels 1-2 Monty's Alphabet Book Paperback / softback
Second edition of this popular course for young learners - now seven levels including Starter. Bursting with bright ideas to inspire both teachers and students, Kid's Box gives children a confident start to learning English.
It also fully covers the syllabus for the Cambridge Young Learners English (YLE) tests. The Alphabet Book is designed to help children whose mother tongue is not based on the roman alphabet, to recognise and practise the formation of all the letters in the alphabet.
The language covered corresponds to Kid's Box but this book can also be used with other courses.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 30/01/2014
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781107658400