Under the Skin Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Tom Percival
At last, Omar's family are safe and have somewhere to live.
But life in a new country isn't easy and life on the estate is proving even harder thanks to Sam.
Sam's always there - in Omar's tower block, in his class, and in his face.
He wants to push Omar around, but Omar's not giving up on his new life and he's ready to push back.
Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant or dyslexic readers aged 8+
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, Approx. 10 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/02/2019
- Category: General
- ISBN: 9781781128473
- Paperback / softback from £4.99