Stars and Masculinities in Contemporary Italian Cinema Hardback
Part of the Global Masculinities series
Stars and Masculinities in Contemporary Italian Cinema is the first book to explore contemporary male stars and cinematic constructions of masculinity in Italy.
Uniting star analysis with a detailed consideration of the masculinities that are dominating current Italian cinema, the study addresses the supposed crisis of masculinity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 230 pages, 16 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 230 p. 16 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/06/2014
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137381460
- Paperback / softback from £48.95