Iris and Isaac are NOT FRIENDS. Off they stomp, in a big huff, as far away from each other as possible. And as they stomp, they see funny, strange and wonderful things.
If only they were together to share them...From Catherine Rayner, winner of the 2009 CILIP Kate Greenaway medal.
A warm and touching story exploring friendship and the importance of sharing.
Beautifully written text and wonderfully individual artwork.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour illustrations
- Publisher: Little Tiger Press Group
- Publication Date: 02/08/2010
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781848950917
- Paperback / softback from £6.69