The Bronte sisters are among the most beloved writers of all time, best known for their classic nineteenth-century novels Jane Eyre Charlotte, Wuthering Heights Emily, and Agnes Grey Anne.
In this sometimes heart breaking young adult biography, Catherine Reef explores the turbulent lives of these literary siblings and the oppressive times in which they lived.
Bronte fans will also revel in the insights into their favourite novels, the plethora of poetry, and the outstanding collection of more than sixty black-and-white archival images.
A powerful testimony to the life of the mind. Endnotes, bibliography, index.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Publication Date: 20/07/2015
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780544455900
- EPUB from £7.19