The Hardest Part of Love Paperback / softback
There's a split second between having it all, and losing everything. Hayden briefly has it all: a wife and daughter he adores and a baby on the way.
But when his son dies at birth, a deep anger emerges, robbing Hayden of everything. Years on, Hayden is living in self-imposed exile. He's just lost his beloved dog and is now losing Laurel, the only woman he's loved since...
But just as Hayden's rage rises again, a young figure from the past emerges, forcing him to re-visit his long-buried childhood...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 464 pages
- Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/04/2011
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780552774260
- EPUB from £3.99
- Paperback / softback from £10.79