Managing Classrooms and Student Behavior : A Response to Intervention Approach for Educators Paperback / softback
Managing Classrooms and Student Behavior provides the essential information necessary for understanding and applying classroom and behavior management techniques with a Response to Intervention (RTI) approach.
The presentation and application of information more closely resembles the actual decision-making approaches used by individuals and teams of teachers, schools, and districts.
This introductory, reader-friendly textbook can be used in undergraduate or graduate level courses with special education or both special and general education candidates.
A companion website provides key ancillary materials such as PowerPoint presentations, a test bank, and an instructor's manual.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 330 pages, 51 Line drawings, black and white; 4 Halftones, black and white; 44 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/09/2018
- Category: Primary & middle schools
- ISBN: 9781138723115