Teaching Politics and International Relations Paperback / softback
Edited by Cathy Gormley-Heenan, Simon Lightfoot
A state of the discipline approach to teaching and learning in Politics and IR including contributions which discuss the most cutting-edge approaches, techniques, and methodologies for tutors.
This book discusses the themes and challenges in teaching and learning whilst also exploring these in the specific context of political science and IR.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, XII, 260 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/03/2012
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9781137003393