Global Perspectives on Insurance Today : A Look at National Interest versus Globalization Paperback / softback
Edited by Cecelia Kempler, Michel Flamee, Charles Yang, Paul Windels
Many risks face the global insurance industry today, including the aging populations of developed countries, competition from other financial institutions, and both disparate and quickly changing regulatory demands, to name a few.
The book s contributors offer their unique perspectives on challenges confronting the insurance industry and how attendant risks can be most effectively managed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 326 pages, 9 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 326 p. 9 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/08/2013
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9781137342003