Hepatic and Biliary Diseases: Anesthesiologists Perspective Paperback / softback
Beginning with an introduction to the basic anatomy of the liver and biliary tract, this book discusses the peri-operative management of different disorders and conditions that may affect the liver and ultimately lead to hepatic failure, for example, alcoholic liver disease, hepatorenal syndrome, endocrine dysfunction and liver disease in pregnancy.
Rare hepatobiliary diseases with significant morbidity are discussed, as are future prospects such as a liver support system with the potential to revolutionise the management of end stage liver disease.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 344 pages, 32 Halftones, color; 6 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Publication Date: 15/05/2012
- Category: Diseases & disorders
- ISBN: 9789350252512